Calling all artists: Get creative with CMHA’s “Thank You” card contest!
CMHA needs a thank you card that can be used for any purpose by all CMHA staff, volunteers, family, friends and/or the general public. We are looking for a graphic representation of your journey to recovery—an image and design that will lift the spirits of anyone who will receive this card.
- Your image will be placed on the cover of a standard 4’ x 6’ inch card.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the Fund Development Working Group and the winner will be selected by vote.
- We will be pleased to place the winner’s name, personal website (if you have one), and contact information on the back of the card.
- All applicants should submit their entry along with their name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Entries and/or inquiries can be sent to: Sarah Smith, National Director of Fund Development, at email@example.com by December 22, 2013.